CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Exciting times over at Teddy Bo

I have so much to share with you all today.  First up here is the graphic that shows the new releases.


Did you notice something a little different???
Yes as well as getting your weekly dose of scrummy new images,
 you will soon be able to stock up on lot's crafty gorgeousness.
Gayle has placed order's with Ranger and Cheery Lynn dies and that's just for starters,
 plus there's is FREE POSTAGE within the UK.
Have you heard the buzz about the Brand Spanking New Tim Holtz distress ink markers?


You want them now don't ya?  Well you need to run straight over to Teddy Bo because Gayle has a wonderful pre-order offer on. The price is £85 for the full set, in the tube and that price includes postage within the UK.  I've had a look and I can't find a better price anywhere.
I have my order placed for the full set and hope to share my opinions very soon.

So after all that exciting news do you want to see my card 
made with the super cute TEDDYBO_169 ?




If you compare the top two photo's you'll notice that Bo is not a good pilot.
 I  have mounted him onto a brad so he can spin around.
Bo is coloured with a mixture of copic's and Prisma's.
Paper's are First Edition Desert Bloom.
The gems were clear but I coloured them with my brown copic.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Digital Tuesday - use your stash
Stamps r us - anything goes
Here come the boys - fav. song - come fly with me (exciting, coz it means holidays)
The crafty pad - the letter "B" - brown bear
Allsorts - free and easy
Crafty Emmas store - 3 or more layers
Charisma cards - things with wings - Teddy Bo's plane has wings
Moving along with the times - cute critters
Craft us crazy - anything goes
Pixie Dust - 2 images - main one and one on the stopper base
Hugs
H xx

10 comments:

Sue B

Aww this is So cute Hazel !! my favourite bear and doesn't he look adorable! Gorgeous papers and design! I love the sentiment and the delish ribbon - it's a really sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my Cute Critters Challenge and Good Luck!
Hugs Sue xx

misteejay

Fabulous card and I love the way you have mounted Bo so he can spin.

Toni xx

Gram's Treasures

Super card, and I love that spin idea! Gorgeous colouring too. So glad you could join us this week at Charisma. Good luck!

Bettina L.

This is magnificent Hazel. Love the way you've mounted Bo so he can get a real spin. Fab colouring and colour choice. Hugs Bettina xx

Craftdee

Fabulous card! Love the idea of having Teddy Bo able to "go for a spin" :-) Great colours too; all round great card, thanks for playing along with the Favourite Song challenge at Here Come The Boys and hope to see you again, Donna

DesignerDiva

oooh I love this! fabulous colouring and Teddy Bo is fast becoming a favourite!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for Sue's 'Cute Critters' and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Pami

Super card Hazel, what a cute little image and love the colours! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

Geneviève aka Muscade

So cute! I love your easel card! Love the color, love all the details!
Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Us Crazy!

Anonymous

Wow!! Stunning and such a fab idea! I love this new Bo Image, me thinks I may just have to take this to my basket on the next visit! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

Debbie

What a gorgeous card, love the colouring - perfect for our challenge at The Crafty Pad, thanks for sharing. :)

Debbiexx The Crafty Pad Designs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails